November 23rd, 2012
· This release contains the oft-requested feature of emptying Junk folders. To accommodate the new functionality, the Xpunge preferences window has been redesigned a bit.
· Translations included: Danish (da), French (fr-FR), German (de), Greek (el), Japanese (ja) and Russian (ru).
July 12th, 2011
· This is a release compatible with Thunderbird 5. The functionality of version 0.4.2 is otherwise the same as that of 0.4.1.
July 1st, 2010
· This is a release compatible with Thunderbird 3.1. The functionality of version 0.4.1 is otherwise the same as that of 0.4. Four new translations have been added: Catalan (ca-AD), Danish (da-DK), German (de-DE) and Japanese (ja), in addition to the existing ones: Dutch (nl-NL), French (fr-FR), Greek (el-GR), Hebrew (he-IL), Hungarian (hu-HU), Russian (ru-RU) and Spanish-Spain (es-ES).
· Please take a look at the release notes for more information: http://www.theodoretegos.net/mozilla/tb/releases/xpunge/index.html
December 28th, 2009
· This is the first major release in a while and introduces a few new features: the timer can now also be set at a specific time every day, a confirmation dialog can be displayed when Xpunge or MultiXpunge is called, there are buttons in the Preferences window to add/remove all accounts from the list of accounts to be processed, Xpunge and MultiXpunge can now be called from the menu too.
· Translations included: French (fr-FR), Greek (el-GR), Hebrew (he-IL), Hungarian (hu-HU), Russian (ru-RU) and Spanish-Spain (es-ES).