New in version 1.1.0
January 7th, 2014
- This version improves performance, and adds the new dissectors Yahoo Messenger, Cisco HDLC, and Null/Loopback.
- The nDPI library has been updated.
- Alice Webmail and Libero Webmail decoding have been added.
New in version 1.0.1 (October 31st, 2012)
- This version improves performance, adds the new dissector Prism, and has nDPI library integration.
- The RTP dissector has been improved. IRC dissector improvements.
- There is a new tool called PCAP2WAV (RTP2WAV) for easily decoding RTP VoIP calls with the RTAudio (x-msrta) CODEC
New in version 0.7.1 (January 19th, 2012)
- This version fixes an RTP bug, a dispatcher core functionality bug, an mfile manipulator bug, and Xplico Interface bugs.
- It adds a DB migration tool.
New in version 0.6.2 (May 4th, 2011)
- Xplico Interface (XI) pagination is done for all data.
- A new dissector, l7-patterns, was added for all flows or protocols not decoded by Xplico.
- Many scripts were ported to Python 3.
- Various other bugs were fixed.
New in version 0.6.0 (October 7th, 2010)
- XI configuration and administrator pages have been added.
- IRC, ARP/RARP, radiotap, and Paltalk Express dissectors have been added.
New in version 0.5.8 (June 30th, 2010)
- The RTP, FTP, Telnet, and SIP dissectors were improved.
- Various bugs were fixed.
- A new tool named trigcap was added to split pcap.
New in version 0.4 (November 25th, 2008)
- This release adds Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) and Printer Job Language (PJL) dissectors.
- It has console-mode execution (without a GUI), acquisition and processing in real time (only in console mode), access to every HTTP message (with a GUI in PHP), and browsing all images transported over HTTP.