New in version 1.15
August 2nd, 2013
- This version re-introduces background pixmaps, adds Hurd support, and contains bug and performance fixes.
New in version 1.14 (April 1st, 2013)
- This version makes small fixes, including one for a bug that could cause random crashes.
New in version 1.13 (March 9th, 2013)
- This version makes changes to temperature sensing, adds significant performance optimizations, and fixes bugs.
New in version 1.12 (December 8th, 2012)
- This version fixes a number of long-standing issues with screen updates and redrawing.
New in version 1.11 (October 12th, 2012)
- The only change in this release is to fix a bug which prevents use with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 kernels (and derivatives).
New in version 1.10 (September 25th, 2012)
- This version adds a new configurable (and simplified) CPU meter, plus several Linux and BSD improvements.
New in version 1.9.4 (August 25th, 2012)
- This version improves temperature sensor displays and BSD support, and fixes bugs.