May 14th, 2013
· Several browser interfaces have changed, this release ensures that Xmarks will continue to work with future versions of Firefox.
October 2nd, 2012
· Fix Similar Site feature in international browsers
· Reduce amount of logging in conflict resolution
August 31st, 2012
· Improve database performance for Firefox 14+ installs
· Fix problem that caused extraneous updates for folders
· Correct a problem that caused delete to not function in some cases
· Handle exceptions caused by missing bookmark keywords
· Disable clobber dialog by default
January 6th, 2012
· Repair is now done by default when an error is encountered with synchronizing your bookmarks.
· SeaMonkey initial support added
· Better naming for computer for open tabs.