November 17th, 2012
· Redirect after login has been fixed.
October 6th, 2012
· Subscription to directories for receiving notifications on upload was introduced.
· This requires the setting of an email address as part of the user account.
· The subscription can be made over the Infobox of the particular directory.
September 29th, 2012
· Infobox is now also available for the current directory.
· The description of the current directory is now displayed without the need to go to the parent one.
September 15th, 2012
· Keeps the 'modification time' from the Web server for zipped downloads of files.
September 8th, 2012
· XSS in setting "Filters" was fixed.
March 10th, 2012
· A preliminary mobile style was added.
February 25th, 2012
· Advanced search was improved, including descriptions.
February 18th, 2012
· Several bugs in saving and deleting of versions and descriptions of versions were fixed.
February 11th, 2012
· Some system functions were rewritten using native PHP functions and improving portability.
· Small bugs were fixed.
February 5th, 2012
· The system for management of users and privileges has been rebuilt.
· Small bugs have been fixed.
June 13th, 2011
· Small bugs regarding displaying a unprotected root directory and meta file determination were fixed.
June 5th, 2011
· Per user root dir, a server authentication option, anonymous access, and creating zip archives were imlpemented, security was greatly improved, and some bugs were fixed.
January 31st, 2011
· Portability was improved. Some potential security flaws were fixed. Force download was added.
January 24th, 2011
· A small bug regarding short open tags was fixed.
January 24th, 2011
· Search options and Web-based control of the timezone were added.
· External icons are now supported.
· Some bugs were fixed.
January 10th, 2011
· A feature request (sorting filters alphabetically) has been implemented and released
January 6th, 2011
· Fixed a bug with downloading files with names containing spaces using Firefox.
December 20th, 2010
· The code was almost completely rewritten, fixing a lot of bugs and adding many new features.
· The interface was made more intuitive. Security was greatly improved.