New in version 0.9.0
March 30th, 2013
- This version fixes 2SID stereo SID tune playback via the libSIDPlayFP backend, fixes MD5 calculation for stereo PSIDv3 and RSIDv3 tunes, changes emulator initialization semantics for better compatibility, adds support for displaying second SID chip model information in title strings, improves automatic reconfiguration of settings if the emulator backend is changed, and support libSIDPlayFP 1.0.1 (required, if using the 1.x series; the old 0.3.x series is still supported as well.)
New in version 0.8.99.2 (November 27th, 2012)
- This version improved automatic configuration and configuration sanity checking and added a feature that offers first time users the configuration dialog and a notification window that they should configure the plugin.
- The same system is used when an incompatible configuration is detected.
- Computation of PSIDv3 and RSIDv3 MD5 sums was corrected, fixing problems with song length database entries not matching such files.
- Backend initialization was changed for libSIDPlayFP and libSIDPlay2, fixing the issue of 2SID stereo tunes being played "mono" if played after a normal 1-SID tune.
New in version 0.8.98 (November 19th, 2012)
- This version fixes a bug in filter setup for libSIDPlayFP's reSID-FP backend.
- It fixes a small regression introduced in the SLDB parser, and has a few additional smaller fixes and code cleanups.
New in version 0.8.95 (November 12th, 2012)
- Support for current libSIDPlayFP 1.0.0 alpha.
- An improved configuration dialog. Better error resiliency.
- The libSIDPlayFP version requirement has been downgraded from 0.3.7 to 0.3.5, which is available in Debian Wheezy.
- There are some bugfixes.
New in version 0.8.90 (November 8th, 2012)
- This semi-major alpha-stage update to the de-facto SID-player plugin for the zombified XMMS1 music player added support for the libSIDPlay-FP fork of libSIDPlay2, and removed support for the obsolete variants of libSIDPlay2 (like distortion patched versions).
- It also included some badly needed code cleanups and bugfixes to the aging codebase.