New in version 21.4.22
January 16th, 2015
- Fix: Compile fixes for GTK+
- Fix: Fix printing on non-mswindows systems. (See http://tracker.xemacs.org/XEmacs/its/issue124).
- Fix: Fix at_dot regex matching.
- Fix: Fix off-by-one error in mule-ccl.
- Fix: Move operator definitions to autoload-operators.el and use them.
- This patch restores the building of packages in XEmacs 21.4.
- Fix: Increase connection retries in winclient.c.
- Fix: Fix compilation under Cygwin 1.7.
- Update: Update Vin Shelton's bio.
- Feature: Support Intel C compiler under Windows.
New in version 21.5.33 Beta (December 16th, 2013)
- The successor to XEmacs 21.5.32 "habanero", "horseradish" adds a few minor fixes and improvements. The Help menu has been reorganized, and there have been a number of syncs to GNU Emacs which are mostly useful for supporting syncs of specific packages. The most generally useful improvement is probably new support for the [remap] syntax in `define-key'.
New in version 21.5.28 (November 12th, 2008)
- This release provides InnoSetup kits for the Windows platform, making it trivial to install the stable release, the beta release, and a gnuclient kit.