June 2nd, 2010
· Made balloon time adjustable via /set input_balloon_time (Nicoleau Fabien).
· Fixed a crash in the /SET command if a boolean value was loaded from config file that isn't set to 0 or 1.
· Added -on and -off parameters to the /SET command. This can be used to set bits, for example gui_tweaks.
· Made scrolling backwards for the search window act better (Richard Hitt).
·  Made ESC key close the search window (Richard Rowell).
· Improved the reconnect logic. If a network is already open but disconnected, it'll now get re-used if you use the Network List and connect to that same network.
· Improved scrollback reloading speed significantly (Soeren Sandmann Pedersen).
·  Handle CTCPs when IDmsg is used correctly (Lian Wan Situ).
·  Allow /GHOST's password arg to be optional (Ori Avtalion).
· Added networks: 7-indonesia, ChattingAway, GeekShed, TURLINet.
· When switching tabs, make the treeview only scroll if the selected item isn't visible [treeview-less-jumping.diff] (Brian Evans).
· Selecting an item in the nickmenu will now copy it to clipboard (Alex Kutepow).
· New icons for notification area (systray): file offer, message and highlight (Brian Evans).
· Defined a comparison routine for contexts in Python (Brian Evans).
· For the auto-join command, added an 'x' filler for empty keys. This works around a bug in ircd-seven.
· When a single channel MODE changes, xchat will no longer re-issue a MODE request for the titlebar display, but figure the new modes intelligently (Brian Evans).
Various text event changes (Brian Evans):
· 1. Added "Private Action", "Private Action to Dialog", "SSL Message".
· 2. Added "Identified text" parameter all the 'action' events.
· 3. Added a $3 parameter to "Server Text".
· Perl (Lian Wan Situ)
· Fixed a bug that resulted in timer hooks being leaked because "return REMOVE" from a timer callback was not unhooking like it was supposed to
· Reverted the unintentional change to how the server argument of print() and command() is interepreted when it is undef
· Add hook_fd to the 'hooks' export tag
· Fixed a leak in XS_Xchat_get_list(Vincent Pit)
· Change Xchat::register so that scripts calling it without a name or version will still show up in the plugins and scripts window.
· Added calls to PERL_SYS_INIT3 and PERL_SYS_TERM which are required on some platforms
· Added some additional guards to prevents bits of scripts from spilling into each other
· Added "modes", "win_ptr" and "xchatdirfs" to the list of keys that are returned by context_info()
· Changed the information displayed in the "Plugins & Scripts" for scripts that do not call register() to show up as "" for the name and description and "unknown" for the version
· /reloadall will now reload scripts in the same order they were loaded
· Make xchat_send_modes available as Xchat::send_modes
· Add support for getting the network list using Xchat::get_list( "networks" )
· Xchat::strip_code will now strip off ANSI escape codes as well