New in version 0.27
November 30th, 2013
- This version contains a long awaited feature: RSA signed repositories.
- Plus the standard set of bugfixes and miscellaneous performance improvements.
New in version 0.25 (July 8th, 2013)
- Detection of broken reverse dependencies in package updates.
- Support for finding reverse dependencies in repository mode (even with virtual packages).
- Relaxed memory usage on 64-bit platforms.
- Performance improvements.
- External libfetch and proplib are no longer required.
- Some bugs and memory leaks were fixed.
New in version 0.21 (March 13th, 2013)
- This version adds multiple performance changes and bugfixes.
New in version 0.20 (January 24th, 2013)
- This version contains some bugfixes for libxbps, xbps-rindex(8), and xbps-install(8).
- Configure options were changed to --enable-foo. xbps-create(8) now supports --shlib-provides and --shlib-requires long options.
New in version 0.19.1 (December 27th, 2012)
- This version adds a fix for a regression in xbps-reconfigure(8) -a and bugfix for libxbps.
- The package state can now be seen with xbps-query(8).
New in version 0.19 (December 17th, 2012)
- This release includes major performance improvements and multi-thread support in xbps-pkgdb(8) and xbps-rindex(8).
- xbps-create(8) gained support for storing hard links.
- Dynamic generation of reverse dependencies and much more.
New in version 0.18 (November 24th, 2012)
- This version adds new utilities replacing xbps-bin(8) and xbps-repo(8): xbps-install(8), xbps-pkgdb(8), xbps-query(8), xbps-reconfigure(8), xbps-remove(8), and xbps-rindex(8).
- It adds major performance improvements, new package metadata format, and multiple bugfixes.
New in version 0.17 (October 5th, 2012)
- xbps-create(8): a new utility to create binary packages from an existing directory. Performance improvements.
- Fixes for xbps-repo(8) search.
- Improvements for xbps-bin(8) and xbps-repo(8).
New in version 0.16.2 (July 5th, 2012)
- This version fixes three bugs in libxbps.