July 15th, 2012
· This version improves the way the user interacts with the world, how animation are played, and how items are wielded.
· It filterings invalid servers in the server browser, provides mouse hover help in the world, plays animations for entity actions, makes proper alignment of entities held in hands, and adds fixes for GCC 4.7.
February 17th, 2012
· a new configuration widget, allowing for altering client settings
· improved conversation flow with NPCs
· intuitive trading dialogs
· support for compiling as browser plugin
· animations and UI polish
May 19th, 2011
· This version contains multiple GUI improvements, such as action bars and easier inventory management.
· There is now a prepackaged Windows binary.
· There is an improved server connection UI, an improved entity creation widget, performance improvements to the compass, and various bugfixes.
October 22nd, 2009
· improved movement of entities with snap-to behaviour
· greatly improved support for ATI graphics card
· optimizations of many terrain functions, resulting in a various speed improvements
· revamped camera system, allowing for more natural camera movement
April 26th, 2009
· revamped shader model with shadows
· automatic detection and setting of graphics level
· real time graphical area editing
· improved support for multi threading
December 7th, 2008
· a new minimap widget
· improved entity creator
· working OSX support
· more and better entity recipes for entity creation
· upgrade to Ogre 1.6
· many bug fixes
September 10th, 2008
· This release incorporates the results from the three Google Summer of Code projects.
· The entity creator is greatly expanded, with scripting functionality, there’s now proper support for terrain modifiers, and there’s a working sound system in place.