WikiTrust 0.4.26 - Changelog
What's new in WikiTrust 0.4.26:June 13th, 2013
- Fixed for Firefox 21.
- Also detects section "edit" links properly, based on span classname used by the latest install of MediaWiki.
What's new in WikiTrust 0.4.24:February 18th, 2013
- Removed deprecated E4X notation when specifying CSS coloring info.
What's new in WikiTrust 0.4.23:April 6th, 2011
- This version adds support and translations for the Spanish Wikipedia (eswiki).
What's new in WikiTrust 0.4.21:January 24th, 2011
- This version fixes support of the "diff" table when looking at the word origin diff.
What's new in WikiTrust 0.4.20:January 14th, 2011
- This version corrects a compatibility issue with Firefox 4.0.
What's new in WikiTrust 0.4.19:December 1st, 2010
- This version corrects some syntax errors to be compatible with Firefox 4.0.
What's new in WikiTrust 0.4.16:June 7th, 2010
- Feedback from an administrator requested that we change "click to see origin diff" to "ctrl-alt-click", so that clicking of hyperlinks will work as expected.
- major change to the way color rendering works, to support the ctrl-alt-click functionality. This has passed our testing, but is likely still fragile and might break on some pages. Please submit a bug if you find a page where coloring is broken.
- support to detect the new enwiki style and place tab correctly
What's new in WikiTrust 0.3.0:August 27th, 2009
- This version points to a new experimental demo we are testing. There is a much smaller sandbox of articles which are available to test, but those articles in that are in the sandbox have improved rendering and a complete (i.e., "recent") history. As with the previous demo, a good page to view the demo is the Wikipedia article on "Rio Grande".