New in version 3.1.23November 20th, 2012
- Signed with an updated JCE cert file.
New in version 3.1.20 (February 9th, 2012)
- This version fixes issues with shortcut creation on Linux systems.
New in version 3.1.18 (January 25th, 2012)
- This version has an improved layout.
- It fixes an issue with the locked token on OS X.
New in version 3.1.17 (November 18th, 2011)
- This version uses getProperty instead of get for os.name, and fixes an issue with the locked software token on some operating systems.
New in version 3.1.16 (September 14th, 2011)
- Fixes an issue with the Web start software token on the Mac If you use Properties.get(key) for key="os.name" you get null. If you use Properties.getProperty(key) you get 'Mac OS X'.
New in version 3.1.14 (May 18th, 2011)
- A UI issue that caused a problem when more than one pre-registered domain existed has been fixed.
New in version 3.1.13 (May 10th, 2011)
- This version adds support for multiple domain pre-registration, which is useful for larger 2-factor deployments and complex authorization situations.
- There are minor UI updates/fixes, and some other bugfixes.