New in version 2.8
October 21st, 2013
- recode sysstats.pl to reduce main program
- replace rpm dependency to package by perl dependency to RRDs
- add about button to web access to release notes
- (services) add code for upstart/systemd client
- (hddtemp) change hddtemp syntax call
- (postinstal) suppress warning messages from webmin code
- (sysstats.pl) add beta code to have parallel code (fork)
New in version 2.6 (January 24th, 2013)
- Some bugs were fixed in the diskio module, the mem module on CentOS, the load module, and the batch_graph script.
- This release can choose a temp unit in the hddtemp module, links to all networks in the network module, and adds an init button (to initialize default parameters).
- Some improvements were made to avoid cache problems, to remove duplicate code, and to detect upstart/systemd.
New in version 1.6 (June 16th, 2010)
- new features:
- on custom display, allow change ymin ymax, date of end
- add reset button in display_all/display_custom
- (ups) allow use of Apcupsd
- fix a bug when changing general parameters without rrd files (generic, ups)
- (netstat) fix bug on listen (bug report from D.Maznekov)
- (service) fix a problem with empty pid files
- statistics under graphs now use same scale ( (123456 to 123.456 k)
- restrict perms on config files
New in version 1.4 (July 9th, 2009)
- update detect : take care of beta releases
- update detect : make difference between core release and module release
- fix install on freebsd
- (netstat) special code for bsd
- (firewall, service) not supported on bsd
- update german translation (thanks Nicolaie Szabadkai)
- add sub text_error (no more found terror in webmin 1.480)
- fix bug on clear_alarm.cgi
New in version 1.3 (April 11th, 2009)
- add clear_alarm.cgi (call from config.cgi, from module view)
- fix an html bug on alarm colors
- remove postinstall.pl and uninstalle.pl script (problem with webmin >= 1.460)
- (sysstats-rrd-lib.pl) rename get_module_name into get_modconfig_name to avoid a conflict with webmin 1.470
- use new webmin 1.470 api
New in version 1.2 (January 23rd, 2009)
- new wrapp function : read_new_lines, read_pipe, read_full_file
- automatic refresh
- (cpu) add kernel 2.6 new parameters
- (netstat) suppress warning messages
- (services) better test for daemon, updated lists
- (smart) avoid shell access
New in version 1.1 (December 12th, 2008)
- (disk) fix problem with inodes parameter on reiserfs
- fix a problem with the cron job on fedora 10 (no links autorised )
- new features:
- alarms: alarm now store the warning messages and are displayed on web interface ( display and config pages).
- a reminder was added to avoid forget a problem
- graph cache names now depends upon gtype or custom period
- commands (custom ...) can now have arguments (change test_command)
- (smart) now show all attached devices (not only mounted ones)
New in version 1.0 (November 25th, 2008)
- The upgrade code was completely rewritten to work without any data loss.
- A new module based on netstat was added to monitor input and output connections.
- A bug was fixed in the remove parameter code.