New in version 2.0
January 18th, 2009
- weblog.ini has been replaced by config.py, which is a Python script.
- URLs have changed. Spaces have been replaced with underscores.
- You can also choose the encoding for filenames, resulting in nicer URLs for languages which use non-ASCII characters.
- Graphical customization is now done by directly modifying the templates.
- Weblog has a nicer default look.
- "html_head", "html_header", and "html_footer" are no longer supported.
- Bugfixes and documentation enhancements were also made.
New in version 1.2 (November 23rd, 2008)
- New documentation was written, including a rewritten tutorial and a more detailed reference manual.
- Headers are now handled correctly with markdown.
- More elements were added in the Atom feed.
- Nothing is displayed instead of "unknown author" when there is no author.
- Date parsing and formatting were fixed.
- Escaping of UTF-8 entities was fixed.
New in version 1.1 (September 14th, 2008)
- This release adds Markdown markup and an Atom feed.
New in version 1.0 (September 7th, 2008)
- style.rst is now part of the distribution.
- The blog title now links to the base URL.
- A bug with renderstring when None or an empty string was passed was fixed.
- Jinja 2 is used instead of Jinja 1 if both versions are present.