New in version 1.1.1
December 6th, 2013
- This is a bugfix only release that fixes a few problems with the Desktop Client, including: creating public alerts, displaying project descriptions, and small font size in issue details and the comment and description editor.
New in version 1.1 (November 13th, 2013)
- This major release adds many new features to WebIssues, including issue and project descriptions, text formatting, email inbox and subscriptions, global lists of issues, public alerts, anonymous access and more.
New in version 1.1 Beta 1 (May 22nd, 2013)
- The most imporant feature introduced in this version is the support for issue descriptions. They are similar to comments, but they are displayed in a distinctive way in the issue details and they can be entered directly when creating an issue. When updating from version 1.0, the first comment is automatically converted to a description. Also projects can now have a description, which can be edited by the administrators and viewed by all users when the project is selected in the tree.
- Both comments and descriptions can now use a new format of text with simple markup. It allows changing the font style, for example bold or italic, and creating simple formatting, for example bullet lists, quotations and code blocks with optional syntax highlighting. A toolbar above the text fields can assist in entering the correct markup.
New in version 1.0.5 (March 13th, 2013)
- This version fixes a few bugs in the server and the client.
New in version 1.0.4 (November 28th, 2012)
- This patch release fixes a bug related to storing attachments in a PostgreSQL database.
- The Issue history is now presented in a more compact format, and some configuration options have been added.
- It's now possible to define the initial view for each type of issue.
New in version 1.0.2 (May 29th, 2012)
- This patch release introduces Chinese Simplified translations.
- Issue details can now be included in email notifications, together with changes and comments.
- The appearance of the Desktop Client was improved on Mac OS X.
New in version 1.0 (December 20th, 2011)
- WebIssues now includes a built-in Web Client, which allows accessing the system from any location using a web browser. The mechanism of views, tracking state of issues, alerts and email notifications was completely redesigned. WebIssues has better localization support and extended types of attributes, e.g. multi-select drop down attributes. It's possible to move and delete issues and to edit and delete existing comments and attachments. Also a completely rewritten WebIssues Manual is available.
New in version 1.0 Beta 4 (December 6th, 2011)
- Version 1.0-beta4 fixes one important bug and a contains a few more cosmetic changes and additions. It also contains a complete version of the user's manual in both English and Polish.
New in version 1.0 Beta 3 (November 3rd, 2011)
- The third and most likely final beta release of version 1.0 is available. The main new features are the ability to clone existing issues and views and to configure the page size in list of issues and issue history. There are too many other improvements and bug fixes to list here.