July 26th, 2010
· fixed get-iana script
· fixed tinyproxy restart problems
July 5th, 2010
· This release fixes the uninstall problems some people had.
September 28th, 2009
· Added preset configs! Hell it's about time! :D (Starcraft 2 beta release beaten!)
· reworked GUI so that ALL dansguardian files are available
· added experimental features (choose_categories.py+superbanner.py scripts available from GUI)
September 26th, 2009
· Added all the translations from launchpad.
· Added a language chooser dialog in case you want to use another language than the one on the system. Just go to "Options->Language" to change it.
· Improved about dialog and listed the launchpad translators there.
April 7th, 2009
· Fixed the upgrade process.
· Improved the purge process (/usr/share/webcontentcontrol gets completely removed if --purge is used)
· PPA is usable again. This also means that 64-bit and LPIA architectures are supported again.
March 16th, 2009
· Hopefully, I'll fix the upgrade process soon so people can use PPA again. :)
· It shouldn't take too long, but it still takes some time...
January 18th, 2009
· This release fixes bug #318301. Installation + removal of the package have been tested before release this time. If you still encounter problems, please report it.
January 3rd, 2009
· This is an intermediate release until I get the upgrade process fixed so users don't lose their settings when upgrading. So if you are already using a previous version of webcontentcontrol, export all your settings to a safe place before upgrading.
December 12th, 2008
· Fixed filtering problem with external WPA wifi cards and added possibility to disable services from running at startup.
Advanced settings tab:
· Added possibilty to disable filtering at startup (disable FH+TP+DG)
· Added possibility to make filtering work with external WPA wireless cards (WPA interfaces button)
Filter settings tab:
· Save/load description works
· Various GUI layout changes
· Added very basic about dialog: shows version info.
December 10th, 2008
· FF proxy locking now really fixed!
November 26th, 2008
· Lots of GUI improvements.
· Everything in the log tab now works except locking.
· Started implementing dialogs to import/export (not yet working)
· Added Gnome/KDE default apps switching (custom apps choosing not yet working, settings don't get saved, default is gnome)
· Simplified admin mode activation/deactivation (cf Options menu)
· File->Quit works (was easy ^^)
· IMPORTANT: Please remove any previously installed version before installing this one!