New in version 6.4.6
June 26th, 2012
- This version addresses a serious security issue for security enabled projects.
- Upgrading is highly recommended for all security enabled projects.
New in version 6.4.5 (March 22nd, 2012)
- This is a patch release to WM 6.4.4. No project upgrade is required from WM 6.4.4.
New in version 6.3.3 GA (September 22nd, 2011)
- This version corrects an issue in displaying the dependencies license agreement in the configuration tool.
- This is the app you run after install to install hibernate, ace editor, etc. as those components cannot be bundled into the download due to licensing constraints.
- GitHub added a prevent iframe header that prevented the file contents from displaying correctly.
- That is the only change from 6.3.2.
- If you've already installed 6.3.2, there is no need to upgrade to 6.3.3.
New in version 6.2.5 (December 17th, 2010)
- This version includes a new theme designer, new templates, new and customizable dialogs, new widgets, new icon libraries, new properties and methods, and improvements to the bind dialog, grid, existing widgets, and performance.
New in version 6.1.10 (September 20th, 2010)
- This version features significant enhancements, including one-click deployment to Amazon EC2, Rackspace Cloud, Eucalyptus, and OpSource, automated multi-tenancy and secure, tenant ID-based data isolation, dynamic widget loading for up to 500% faster performance, a rich text editor, Twitter feed, and other widgets, and improved SVN integration for team development.
New in version 5.0 (May 5th, 2009)
- Enterprise-Ready Data Widgets - automates all the heavy lifting needed to connect enterprise data to browser-based widgets
- One-Click Widget & Template Publishing - turns any WaveMaker page into a widget and/or template for reuse in current or future projects
- Numerous UI Improvements - WaveMaker 5.0 includes a new menu & palette system, a new project tree, a reorganized property inspector and new keyboard shortcuts
- LiveForm with To-Many Relationships - LiveForms now handle to-many relationships by automatically displaying grids
- Faster Performance - With a new internal layout engine, DOM manipulation enhancements and a render only “need to see” portions of a page features, WaveMaker 5.0 applications are 10x faster than previously.
- Smaller Deployment Size - Applications created with 5.0 produce almost 50% smaller WAR files for faster and easier deployment.
New in version 4.0 (August 27th, 2008)
- This release includes improved productivity for building basic AJAX forms to create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) data.
- LiveForms are schema-aware AJAX forms: binding a JSON data object to a LiveForm causes the form to configure itself with the appropriate AJAX editors.
- The browser-based visual studio now supports unlimited undo operations. Web services import now includes automatic discovery of REST parameters.
- The Mac version is now GA with its own launcher.
- PostgreSQL support is now GA with bundled PostgreSQL sample applications.