New in version 11.01
March 2nd, 2011
- Name and numbering (year.month) change!
- Android port
- Symbian^3 port (number of characters/teams subject to memory constraint)
- More toonesque than ever characters! Cuteness not considered a weapon :)
- New maps: Japan-themed "ninja", nature-themed "Birds" and Space-themed "urban heights"
- Increased number of teams playable in a single game to 8
- Massive memory optimizations, and 16 bits-per-pixel rendering
- Massive speed optimization allowing better gameplay
- Help is now much richer; please help us translate it even more!
- Widget in options menu to edit keybindings
- Kinetic scrolling to browse the map
- Traditional in-game toolbar clickable, click wind indicator to display touch controls!
- Improved minimap: now displays boxes, can be resized through keyboard shortcuts, can be clicked to move around faster
- Custom teams
- Troublesome bugs fixed: OSX fullscreen, explosion when firing near a wall
New in version 0.9.2 (April 17th, 2010)
- The rope of grapple no longer gets stuck in ground.
- Network games between specific computers which didn't work properly before should work now.
- A bug has been fixed which prevented the Bugzilla team to have more than three players.
- Poisoned characters die now when they have to little health.
New in version 0.9.1 (March 12th, 2010)
- Fix shoot key handling when user exceeds the weapon max strength
- Fix: Do not apply damage from explosion twice
- Fix rope size check when attaching
- Fix some memory leaks
- One new skin: bugzilla
- One new map: chess map
- 4 new musics: circux, diabolicux, exoticux and woodlux
- Menu improvement: better management of tabs on small screen.
- Cleaner code
- Update translations
New in version 0.9.0 (January 29th, 2010)
- Artificial Intelligence!!! No more hidden feature AI-stupid. The new AI is smart.
- Improved quality of network games
- Two new teams: Postfix and Hexley
- Add 3 new maps. Delete 3 old ones.
- Some display and gameplay improvements
- A lot of other improvements and bug fixes
New in version 0.8.5 (September 16th, 2009)
- Fix handling of key event during the game
- Fix new sound player warning
- Fix several network bugs related to random generator
- Fix keep-alive connexion to index server when hosting a server from the game
- Fix crash when invalid display resolution requested
- Fix "play in loop" options for network games
- Refresh the public network games list
- Multi-layer sky
- Camera enhancement
- Weapon behaviour: gnu, supertux and polecat now explode when pressing space, M16 repeats shoot
- Lefthand-operated mouse option
- Small skin animation enhancements
- Automatically create personal directories for maps, teams and game_mode
- New maps
- Do not overlink index server and game server binaries
- Translation updates
New in version 0.8.4 (July 8th, 2009)
- Dedicated game server
- Camera improvements
- New sounds
- Various bug fixes
- Translations updates
New in version 0.8.2 (October 22nd, 2008)
- Fix Blowtorch weapon
- Fix behavior of floor on closed maps
- Compile with -Werror flag only in debug mode
- Fix code to make it possible to do a static version on Linux (remove gethostbyname usage)
- Fix compilation on OpenBSD
- Adding translation: Greek
- Other minor bug fixes