September 29th, 2012
· Fixed slowness issue.
July 3rd, 2012
· Added Percussion.
February 25th, 2012
· Added ATG Web Commerce, Commerce Server, Oracle Recommendations On Demand, ReallyCMS and Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware.
February 11th, 2012
· Added 1und1, pache OFBiz, igware, osmoshop, codoo, ndeca, AST ESP, AST Search for SharePoint, WP, act Finder, ambio, ybris, ntershop, iteCommerce, ondo Media, xid, lentymarkets, owergap, eoshop, martstore, olr, tore Systems, ebsale, anario, Demandware, FlexCMP, GoStats, Netmonitor, OXID eShop, and dashCommerce.
February 5th, 2012
· Workaround for Firefox 10 bug causing a crash on some systems.
January 12th, 2012
· Another icon fix, added tooltip and popup menu as context menu.
December 7th, 2011
· Fixed Google back button breakage.
October 12th, 2011
· Added option to change popup behavior. Added Cherokee, Mynetcap, DHTMLX and Apache Tomcat.
April 21st, 2011
· Fixed a minor issue in the options dialogue.
February 24th, 2011
· Added a left-click menu with application details. Added Dokeos, Varnish, Squiz Matrix, Advanced Web Stats, PANSITE, IIS, Dynamicweb, ExpressionEngine and Zend.
January 17th, 2011
· Added Chamilo, Moodle, Apache, Nginx, lighttpd. Added LMS (Learning Management System) and Web server categories.
January 7th, 2011
· Added Adobe GoLive, Graffiti CMS, Danneo CMS, Modernizr and Hotaru CMS.
· Fixed a minor bug (mouseover on the address bar).
· Improved the bookmarklet.
January 5th, 2011
· Fixed an issue with custom code option.
December 7th, 2010
· Mouseover to show application names now works again in the status bar.
November 30th, 2010
· Removed the wide space in status bar.
November 29th, 2010
· Added Firefox 4.0 compatibility.
· Improved analysis of response headers.
· Moved icons to address bar.
· Wappalyzer now also detects SiteCatalys, WebsiteBaker, nopCommerce, JTL Shop, XenForo, TomatoCart, PHP-Nuke, Twilight CMS, Wolf CMS and Burning Board.
September 3rd, 2010
· Wappalyzer is now compatible with Firefox 4 beta 4 and detects Webtrekk, Reinvigorate, Quick.Cart and VirtueMart.
July 22nd, 2010
· Works on Firefox 4 Beta 1!
· Wappalyzer now detects swift.engine, sNews, Plura, comScore, Google Font API and CO2Stats.
June 15th, 2010
· Wappalyzer now detects YUI Doc, Piwik, SOBI 2, DreamWeaver, FrontPage, xajax, OpenCart, SQL Buddy, phpPgAdmin, and Flyspray.
· Optimized code to improve speed.
· Fixed a bug that prevented detected apps from being displayed on the initial page load.
· From this version on Wappalyzer will also scan response headers to recognize software.
May 19th, 2010
· Wappalyzer now also detects DotNetNuke, jQuery UI, Typekit, Mint, cufon, sIFR and Mollom.
May 4th, 2010
· Wappalyzer now also detects Trac, MantisBT, Bugzilla, Redmine, 2z Project, Get Satisfaction, Swiftlet, YouTube, Vimeo, blip.tv, SWFObject, Textpattern CMS, 1C-Bitrix, InstantCMS, MaxSite CMS, S.Builder, openEngine, SiteEdit, Kentico CMS, ShareThis, chartbeat, Meebo, Gravity Insights, Disqus and reCAPTCHA.
· Added links to application statistics in context menu
April 14th, 2010
· Now detects Microsoft ASP.NET, DataLife Engine, Nedstat, Yandex.Metrika, Snoobi, Moogo.
· Fixed a bug causing an error when viewing non-HTTP pages.
March 17th, 2010
· The previous version wasn't working for everyone, hopefully this bug is now fixed.
November 5th, 2009
· Added detection of AddThis
October 2nd, 2009
· Added detection of Plone and WebGUI
September 22nd, 2009
· Added detection of Plone and WebGUI
May 29th, 2009
· The Wappalyzer site is no longer online so I removed most references to the site (there will be a new page soon). Apps are no longer being tracked.
April 4th, 2009
· Added detection for ConversionLab and VisualPath
March 16th, 2009
· Skip scanning large pages to prevent slowing down Firefox
February 27th, 2009
· Fixed missing buttons in options dialog on Mac
· Added detection for WebPublisher
February 13th, 2009
· Added appearance options (show/show on hover/hide app names)
· Added a welcome page for new installs
· Reorganized the context menu
February 8th, 2009
· Improved detection for MyBB
· Fixed a typo
January 12th, 2009
· Wrapped variables and functions within a JS object to prevent conflicts with other add-ons.