January 26th, 2013
· Improved IPv6 support
· Improved Debian packages, switching to nflog as default for logging.
· Fix connection viewer not showing accounting on newer systems.
· Amd64 packages for Debian and Ubuntu are now available through the apt server.
· Switch from "state" match to "conntrack" match for connection tracking.
· Services now support possible protocols.
· Add support for rpfilter match.
April 24th, 2009
· Work around a buggy Jaunty kernel that doesn't properly update /proc/net/ip_tables_targets and /proc/net/ip_tables_matches. Fixes #84.
· Add init info to the Debian init script. Copied from the official Debian init script for vuurmuur by Daniel Baumann. Should fix #85.
· Apply patches from ticket #89 by Matthijs Kooijman, in preparation of allowing optional more relaxed permission handling (See #88). Thanks Matthijs!
· Change the way iptrafvol.pl is executed. Should fix #68.
· Don't forget to set ip_forwarding when LOG target or limit match support hasn't been detected. Fixes #82.
· Handle text input of rule separator lines better. Fixes #73.
· Check in initial version of a bash/dialog bash quick setup wizard. A script that aimed at creating a working, but simple, Vuurmuur configuration quickly.
· Fix LOAD_MODULES loading from config file.
· Enable executing the wizard through vuurmuur_conf --wizard.
April 4th, 2009
· No changes since 0.7rc3.
March 27th, 2009
· Installation script no longer automatically updates the build system, it now only does so when told to
· Fixed a buffer overflow bug in textdir.
· Fixed a small layout error in the nfs service.
March 22nd, 2009
· The build system was fixed and updated.
March 7th, 2009
· A number of services were added.
· The German translation was updated.
· The installation script was fixed for some newer systems.
· A reload now preserves command-line switches.
· Listenport and reportport option parsing were fixed.
October 5th, 2008
· Detection for support for the NAT random option was added.
· Checks for the iptables, iptables-restore, and tc command line tools were fixed.
September 30th, 2008
· Installing of translations was fixed.
· GUI fixes were made.
· Better error checking for traffic shaping was implemented.
· The Dutch translation was updated.
September 28th, 2008
· Support for traffic shaping was added.
· Source port randomization for NAT was added.
· Many bugs were fixed.