New in version 6.2
October 16th, 2013
- Kernel 3.4.65
- Firefox 24.0
- Thunderbird 24.0
- LibreOffice 4.1.2
- CA Bundle
New in version 6.0 (August 8th, 2011)
- reform the software collection
- stability and look & feel improvements
- newer hardware support
- new user-friendly tools
New in version 5.2 (November 30th, 2010)
- Lightweight and Highspeed
- Reform the software collection
- Support x86_64 architecture
- Improvement of Look and feel
- New user-friendly tools
- New USB/DVD installable images
New in version 5.0 (August 25th, 2009)
- This is Vine Linux version 5 release. Since this is not a commercial version (Vine Linux CR), non-free applications and fonts are not included on the CD/DVD. Instead of proprietary ATOX X/Wnn7/Wnn8/VJE Japanese inputs and Ricoh/Dynacomware fonts, this ftp version contains Anthy and free TrueType fonts.
- Vine Linux 5, unlike the commercial version (Vine Linux CR), does not come with any "supports" - if you face any troubles and problems with Vine Linux, or if you have any questions, a mailing list for Vine Linux users (vine-users ML) would be appropriate. In case you need a "support" for the Vine Linux, you may buy a commercial support service individually.
- The software products and documentations are provided "as is" and no warranty - you must take your own risks against any troubles and problems of all softwares in the Vine Linux. Developers, sellers and their relatives will not be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the software products. If you have any troubles on each software's license, please follow its license and its agreement.