June 16th, 2012
· This version fixes a problem resulting from a wxWidgets parser library problem for Unicode builds, improves the scan interface in VSCP Works, lets register configurations be saved/loaded in VSCP Works, fixes a memory leak in the TCP/IP interface, and adds minor bugfixes.
April 21st, 2011
· Minimized session windows on startup in vscpworks have been fixed.
· Bug 2870025 has been fixed. Re-edit of txlines in vscpworks.
· DM action escape substitutions for different standard system paths.
· The helper interface now has full variable handling.
· All Level I drivers have moved to drivers/level1.
· Windows build files have changed accordingly.
· The timestamp is no longer missing on internal events.
· A bug in %hour substitution in DM action strings has been fixed.
· There are other minor fixes.
December 20th, 2010
· Many changes and bugfixes have been made.
· The most exciting is that the internal decision matrix of the daemon is now fully functional.
· It is possible to control when things happen down to the smallest detail.
· Actions can send new events to execute external scripts/programs, access Web servers (GET/POST), send events to remote VSCP daemons, write to a file, and much more.
· The decison matrix can be controlled remotly through the TCP/IP interface to add/remove/edit rows.
October 22nd, 2008
· Many minor bugs have been fixed. Symbolic names are used for TX objects in VSCP Works.
· There are no errors on missing generation 2 methods in CANAL drivers for the daemon.
· VSCP Simple Button, an application that show how to build a small Visual C++ application that sends events through the daemon interface, has been added.
· VSCP Simple Lamp, an application that show how to build a small Visual C++ application that receives events through the daemon interface, has been added.