New in version 0.3.3
June 16th, 2012
- This version fixes a problem resulting from a wxWidgets parser library problem for Unicode builds, improves the scan interface in VSCP Works, lets register configurations be saved/loaded in VSCP Works, fixes a memory leak in the TCP/IP interface, and adds minor bugfixes.
New in version 0.3.1 (April 21st, 2011)
- Minimized session windows on startup in vscpworks have been fixed.
- Bug 2870025 has been fixed. Re-edit of txlines in vscpworks.
- DM action escape substitutions for different standard system paths.
- The helper interface now has full variable handling.
- All Level I drivers have moved to drivers/level1.
- Windows build files have changed accordingly.
- The timestamp is no longer missing on internal events.
- A bug in %hour substitution in DM action strings has been fixed.
- There are other minor fixes.
New in version 0.2.10 (December 20th, 2010)
- Many changes and bugfixes have been made.
- The most exciting is that the internal decision matrix of the daemon is now fully functional.
- It is possible to control when things happen down to the smallest detail.
- Actions can send new events to execute external scripts/programs, access Web servers (GET/POST), send events to remote VSCP daemons, write to a file, and much more.
- The decison matrix can be controlled remotly through the TCP/IP interface to add/remove/edit rows.
New in version 0.2.6 (October 22nd, 2008)
- Many minor bugs have been fixed. Symbolic names are used for TX objects in VSCP Works.
- There are no errors on missing generation 2 methods in CANAL drivers for the daemon.
- VSCP Simple Button, an application that show how to build a small Visual C++ application that sends events through the daemon interface, has been added.
- VSCP Simple Lamp, an application that show how to build a small Visual C++ application that receives events through the daemon interface, has been added.