January 20th, 2012
· This version adds improvements to the computer-controlled cars.
· They handle just about any track without tweaking.
· They even account for humps, dips, and banking when deciding how fast to go and when to brake.
· They can be pretty stiff competition.
· The control algorithms are documented in detail.
September 21st, 2008
· Computer controlled cars were added.
· The control algorithm operates the steering, throttle, brakes, and transmission to make the car follow a calculated racing line.
· The car definitions provide some performance parameters for the control algorithm.