New in version 0.9.2
December 8th, 2009
- Added rating of cooperation behaviour between contributor and reviewer.
- Added administration task to send administrative mails to members (by the forum administration) or to participants (by the group administration).
- Added administration task to export the content of discussion groups to ODF documents.
New in version 0.9.1 (February 23rd, 2009)
- This release fixes a bug that prevented questions from being displayed. This problem showed up only in the embedded version.
New in version 0.9 (January 23rd, 2009)
- This release is a big step towards readiness for production.
- The new VIF application builds on the OSGi component model.
- The whole application is assembled from different components.
- Thus, the VIF application is easily extensible and adaptable: bundles and the functionality provided therein can be added or replaced.
- The application is available in two versions: an out-of-the-box version useful for testing purposes that contains both a database and a Web server, and a production version that needs a MySQL database and a Tomcat servlet engine to be run.