February 7th, 2013
· German, Catalan, Dutch and Polish translation updates.
November 19th, 2012
· Minor translation updates.
September 27th, 2012
· Changed the default theme for non-webmail installs to the Gray Framed Theme.
July 2nd, 2012
· Added support for Ubuntu 12.04.
· The list of allowed directories for users in the File Manager, Protected Web Directories and Upload and Download modules can now include variables like $USER and $GROUP.
January 23rd, 2012
· Minor improvements in the Read Mail module.
October 6th, 2011
· More German translation updates, thanks to Raymond Vetter.
· Fixes for forwarding messages with multiple inline images.
· Better default from address for autoreplies.
April 5th, 2011
· Major dutch translation updates, thanks to Gandyman.
· Added a checkbox (on by default) to not forward bounce emails, which can cause mail loops.
· Text for mail filter rules that match on headers is now automatically escaped unless the new "Regular expression" box is checked, which makes creation of simple substring matching rules easier for users.
December 3rd, 2010
· An option was added to select the character set of automatic reply messages.
· An option was added to the Advanced Search page of the Read Mail module to limit results to messages with attachments.
March 8th, 2010
· Links in HTML email are now opened in new windows.
· When showing the mail list, use the most common character for the page, so subject lines show up correctly.
· Quick autoreply and forward setup pages now only show un-conditional rules.
September 22nd, 2009
· This release fixes a bug in the format of HTML messages with attached images, splits the read mail preferences page into sections, and updates the Dutch translation.
June 15th, 2009
· Mail filters that deliver to mbox-format folders now use Procmail locking.
· Creating of filters that match headers is much easier and less error-prone, thanks to a menu for selecting prefix or postfix matching.
· When reading and replying to email, the original character set is now properly used and respected.
· The original sender's email address is now included in the 'wrote' line when replying to or forwarding a message.
· Added an SMTP port option to the module configuration in the Read Mail module.
· When replying to a message, if the original to address is in your list of allowed addresses or marked as a from address in your addressbook, it will be used as the default sender in the response.
· Improved the Usermin search function to use a more consistent layout and include links to the pages matching text was found in.
March 20th, 2009
· Fixes several bugs in Usermin 1.390, such as problems with the file manager and popup windows.
January 29th, 2009
· Sent email in HTML format now has a text-format version attached automatically as well.
· Filters based on a message's sender, recipient, or subject can now be easily created.
· Allowed and denied addresses tabs have been added to the Address Book page.
· The search for messages from the same sender in Maildir folders has been searched.
· The UI in the SpamAssassin module has been improved.
October 31st, 2008
· This update supports non-ASCII autoreply email, makes GPG encryption and signing of text easier, adds support for SSH 2 keys, and more.