New in version 1.620
October 24th, 2014
- Additional protection against the Shellshock bug.
- When closing the window or tab containing an email message in progress, a popup now first asks for confirmation.
- German and Catalan translation updates.
New in version 1.580 (January 16th, 2014)
- Malaysian, German, Catalan and Dutch translation updates.
New in version 1.570 (October 7th, 2013)
- German, Catalan and Dutch translation updates.
New in version 1.560 (August 19th, 2013)
- The subject line for an autoreply message can now be more easily customized in the Filter and Forward Mail module.
- Messages matching an existing filter can be displayed as search results.
- A filter can be applied to existing matching messages, to move them to the same destination folder that they would have been on delivery.
- German, Polish, Catalan and Dutch translation updates.
New in version 1.540 (February 7th, 2013)
- German, Catalan, Dutch and Polish translation updates.
New in version 1.530 (November 19th, 2012)
- Minor translation updates.
New in version 1.520 (September 27th, 2012)
- Changed the default theme for non-webmail installs to the Gray Framed Theme.
New in version 1.510 (July 2nd, 2012)
- Added support for Ubuntu 12.04.
- The list of allowed directories for users in the File Manager, Protected Web Directories and Upload and Download modules can now include variables like $USER and $GROUP.
New in version 1.500 (January 23rd, 2012)
- Minor improvements in the Read Mail module.