New in version 1.0.15
May 5th, 2012
- This is primarily a bug fixing release, tested with PHP 5.4.
New in version 1.0.14 (November 6th, 2011)
- This is a general improvement and maintenance release, adding small features and fixing bugs.
New in version 1.0.13 (August 8th, 2011)
- Potential spammer statuses
- Stop Forum Spam API integration
- Mass cleaning up profile spam accounts in ACP
- Persistent database connections
- Email form or custom URL usage for "Contact admin"
- Searching users by email address in ACP
New in version 1.0.12 (April 15th, 2011)
- Fixed two security issues
- Enhanced security all over the system
- New topic/post reply links can now be shown to guests
- Added members/staff/guests filter on online user list
- New max topic age setting for active topics
- Removed usage of deprecated PHP functionality
New in version 1.0.11 (September 10th, 2010)
- This release fixes a security issue with forum/topic RSS feeds, increases possibilities when deleting users, and adds a preview feature and bugfixes for member pruning.
New in version 1.0.10 (October 26th, 2009)
- Fixed bug #2367: SQL error on search sorted by author.
- Fixed bug with remembering guest auth settings on adding new forum.
- Mass email in board default language and only to unique email addresses.
- Personal emails now sent in correct (recipient's) language.