June 14th, 2013
· Fixed a minor change in the Spanish locale which caused the Options window to not display.
February 9th, 2013
· Fixed a minor change in the French locale which caused the Options window to not display.
January 28th, 2013
· Fixed bug reported by Brother Gabriel-Marie which is manifest when all of the following are true: (a) an email is being composed, (b) the identity of the of the email sender (From:) is changed, and (c) either the original or the new identity has a Reply-To: address configured.
· At the suggestion of a user, reveal and permit setting of the "hidden" TB setting called "mail.compose.add_undisclosed_recipients" in this addon's option panel. See the page at http://kb.mozillazine.org/BCC for more info on this setting.
August 17th, 2012
· Fixed bug reported by Dennis Fandrich where entering multiple, comma separated, email addresses on a single line in the compose window caused infinite loops and crashes of Thunderbird.
· Fixed bug whereby a double-click on the Contacts Sidebar did not result in the correct addressing mode when the recipient was added to the email.
July 3rd, 2012
· Added "fix" so that when new recipients are added to a message using the menus/buttons on the Contacts sidebar in the Compose window, the new blank entry that is added afterward is no longer hard-coded to be addressed with "To:" as Thunderbird does by default.
· Added "fix" so that when new recipients are added to a message using a double-click on the Contacts sidebar in the Compose window, the new recipient is added consistent with the addon's "Start New or Forwarded messages Addressing With:" option. The line that is added afterward is also created to be consistent with this option's setting.
· Added optional playing of a sound when the user is warned about sending email with too many To or Cc recipients.
Expanded the definition of a "new message" for the function to change the default recipient addressing mode in new and forwarded compose windows. Now, messages that result from the following are always considered "new":
· A typical, new message.
· Clicking an email link in a web browser (mailto://).
· A forwarded message (as attachment or inline).
And the following are only considered "new" if they contain no previously entered recipients (except reply-to) at the time the compose window is opened:
· Opening a template email.
· Opening a draft email.
June 5th, 2012
· Added Spanish translation. Thanks to HenryGR at BabelZilla!
· Fixed bug in function to change the default recipient addressing mode in new and forwarded compose windows which caused it to fail if a reply-to address is configured. Thanks to Karl Stambaugh for reporting the bug and testing this fix!
February 15th, 2012
· For Thunderbird version 3+, added Extended Recipients column so that something other than undisclosed-recipients will be shown for emails containing only BCC recipients. Thanks to Jim Kiefer Jr. for suggesting this.
February 5th, 2012
· Added checking for multiple recipients on a single line separated by commas when counting non-BCC'ed recipients.
January 3rd, 2012
· Added the function, suggested by Daniele Binaghi, to manually change all recipients in an email to TO, CC, or BCC. Thanks for the idea!
· Modifications to the Options panel to better support users who are not on the Windows platform. Now all platforms will behave almost identically with
· changes to settings being saved as soon as they are made. There is no longer a need for Windows users to dismiss the dialog in order for changes be saved. This also results in validation checks being run on non-Windows platforms that have been ignored until now.
· Added the function, suggested by manuamano, to open new and forwarded
· message composition windows optionally changing the default recipient
· addressing mode from TO to either CC or BCC. Thanks for the suggestion!
· French translation. Thanks to manuamano.
· Please note that (sr) translation is incomplete at the time of release and so some strings will be incorrect or shown in English. It is hoped this can be updated in a near term release.
October 19th, 2011
· Added the option, suggested by lucette, to always automatically convert TO and CC recipients to BCC when sending. Thanks for the idea!
· Added the ability, suggested by Juan Abba, to offer conversion of TO and CC
· recipients to BCC on the warning/confirm dialog.