New in version 2013.1
February 9th, 2013
- Completely new tileset
- New buildings: alvearies, barracks, blender, cocoa field, doctor, herbary, lookout, pastry shop, spice field, vineyard, vintner
- Many new graphics for existing buildings
- AI can now handle war and diplomacy
- Vast performance improvements
- New music track: Battle
- Tons of bug fixes
- Updated translations
- Much, much more
New in version 2010.1 (September 22nd, 2010)
- Multi-player mode
- All new and shiny tutorial that shows you how to play
- A new song
- New buildings
- New graphics
- Performance tuning
- Tons of bug fixes and polishing
New in version 2009.2 (October 20th, 2009)
- Apart from bugfixes and many general improvements, this release features level-ups for your settlers and a brand new campaign system with a tutorial campaign included.
New in version 2009.1 (September 5th, 2009)
- All new user interface
- Gettext supported muiltlanguage support
- complete English, French and German translations
- mostly complete Norwegian and Portuguese translations
- New main music theme
- A boatbuilder to build new ships
- Hunter graphics added (No functionality yet)
- Some revamped ingame graphics, like new inhabitants
- performance improvements for the build process
- Saving and loading of games
New in version 2009.0 (March 13th, 2009)
- There are new tile graphics.
- There's a main square, where people can get their resources.
- We added lots of new trees.
- A free trader who will buy and sell your resources has been added.
- Buildings can now be seen in preview before they are placed.
- We revamped the building graphics.
- We added voice-overs for a few important events, and a new song.
New in version 2008.1 (November 28th, 2008)
- Working ships.
- First little economy (food and textile production chains).
- Pioneer level citizens that consume your resources and pay taxes.
- Saving and Loading of game states.
- 2 test maps.
- Nice graphics for most of the buildings.
- Streets can be built and pathfinding for units.