New in version 1.12
June 6th, 2013
- A Polish translation was added.
- An option to allow self-signed certificates was added.
New in version 1.11 (April 13th, 2013)
- Added auto locking of database after timeout option
- Use platform-specific config file locations for OS X and Linux
New in version 1.9 (October 31st, 2012)
- Reload database if it changes on disk
- Made account password hiding optional
- Fix for NPE on renaming the Auth Entry
- Changes & corrections to the Spanish translation
New in version 1.6 (June 23rd, 2010)
- This version adds the ability to export/import from/to a CSV file, adds a random password generator, removes the dependency on JCE Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy Files, adds support for using HTTPS URLs with database sharing, and adds a Spanish translation.