April 30th, 2013
· [CHANGED] Updated hu-HU locales.
April 30th, 2013
· [FIXED] Skip button is not shown when duplicated filename exists in [Save Multiple Tabs as MHT].
April 6th, 2013
· [FIXED] MHT file is not shown when original URI contains port number.
March 21st, 2013
· [FIXED] Equate backslash separator to slash separator in path.
· [FIXED] Link in the MHT file exported by Excel does not work.
March 7th, 2013
· [FIXED] Resolved conflict with some Add-ons.
· [FIXED] UnMHT stop working when toolbar button of other Add-on contains illegal charater in its ID.
March 1st, 2013
· [FIXED] Toolbar item overlay does not work (need to restart Firefox when updating from Ver.6.2.5).
February 28th, 2013
· [FIXED] Resolved conflict with Forecastfox Weather.
· [FIXED] Check parent node of next node when applying toolbar item overlay.
February 27th, 2013
· [FIXED] Filename losts extension and overwrite dialog is not shown correctly if File Type is changed in Save dialog on Windows and extension is hidden.
February 26th, 2013
· [FIXED] Private browsing mode flag is wrong in [Remember what I've downloaded].
February 21st, 2013
· [FIXED] Filename character replacement list is not saved when leave editing by clicking somewhere.
· [FIXED] Textbox in Filename character replacement list does not appear or disapper on some case.
January 18th, 2013
· [FIXED] href attribute in BASE element has extra slash in saved MHT file.
January 10th, 2013
· [FIXED] Do not work when upgrading from 5.7.x or older version (that is not fixed in Ver.6.1.3).
January 9th, 2013
· [FIXED] Right click on statusbar icon does not shows context menu.
January 3rd, 2013
· [FIXED] Query is omitted in %URL% variable in Custom Filename.
· [FIXED] %QUERY%, %FRAGMENT% variable is empty in Custom Filename.
December 27th, 2012
· [FIXED] Failed to save the webpage if URI has encoded query string.
November 29th, 2012
· Do not create temporary file when loading MHT file from web.
· Fixed add charset for mail attchment files.
· Inherit original Content-ID when saving mail.
· Show attachment filename when opening multipart/mixed file.
· Fixed attachment files are not stored into MHT file with [Save as MHT] in Thunderbird.
· Fixed Content-Type of inline attachment file is not wrong in [Save as MHT] in Thunderbird.
· Support background attribute.
· Fixed [Display progress in statusbar] does not work in Thunderbird.
· Make [Saved from] in Information panel as Link.
· Fixed [Remember what I've downloaded] does not work in Firefox 18.
· Support HTML5 DOCTYPE and META charset in [Save as MHT].
· Fixed [Saved from] is wrong when opening file other than start part in MHT file in Information panel and Page Info dialog.
· Fixed failed to cancel save from statusbar progress meter.
· Fixed old preferences file canoot be loaded correctly.Fixed frame context menu item duplicated (Need restart Firefox).
· Updated ko-KR locales.Added options to save/ignore HTML5 VIDEO/AUDIO and EMBED/OBJECT element.
· Fixed failed to get parent directory of file in MHT file when query in Content-Location contains separator.
· Fixed CSS @import does not work when path is not quoted.
October 17th, 2012
· Compatiblility with Firefox 16.x.
· Updated fr, zh-CN locale.
· Added variables MMM for custom filename.
· Improved [Save multiple tabs as MHT] dialog.
· Added additional URIs to index page in [Save multiple tabs as MHT].
· Use current tab group in [Save multiple tabs as MHT].
· Do not disable input field for custom filename in preferences dialog.
· Add option to remember last used directory globally.
July 9th, 2012
· Compatiblility with Firefox 14.x.
September 20th, 2011
· Compatibility with Firefox 7.x.
· Add support to place icon on any place.
· Remove toolbar button frame.
March 24th, 2011
· Compatiblility with Firefox 4.0.
· Compatiblility with Fennec 2.0b1.
· Retrieve file from server when cached file is empty.
· Drop support for saving SVG file.
· Fix *.mhtml file cannot be opened.
· Fix [Save as MHT] does not work when last selected directory is not found.
· Add option to specify number of digits to append to filename when same fiename exists.
· Add option to do not generate index page in [Save multiple tabs as MHT]-[as single file].
· Fixed failed to extract when CSS in HTML contains ", etc.
· Add options to change title and description in index page in [Save multiple tabs as MHT]-[as single file].
· Fix esc key does not treat as cancel in confirm window.
· Add Option to show [Quick Save] in Context menu.
· Split [Send page as MHT by E-Mail] and Add [Save as MHT] into Context Menu.
· Ignore selection if selection is empty in [Save selection if selected].
· Fixed failed to handle the path which starts with "//".
· Fixed failed to display the MHT file which contains HTML with BASE element.
· Enable [Show list of not saved files] even if [Display progress in statusbar] is checked.
· Fixed [Convert]-[Select entire folder to convert] converts the file which is not .html + _files.
May 10th, 2010
· Added option to limit length of title and filename in custom filename.
· Added option to hide [Send page as MHT by E-Mail].
· Added option to use selection for QuickSave.
· Added option to set time until alert is shown while extacting, saving.
· Added option to check none as default in [Save multiple tabs as MHT].
· Fixed file is overwritten without confirm in [Save as MHT], when filename without extension is inputted, and filename with extension is exists.
· Fixed cannot save the page with application/xhtml+xml.
· Fixed failed to refer the file in MHT if attribute value is not quoted correctly.
· Fixed failed to open the MHT file with boundary contains parenthesis.
· Fixed failed to resolve relative path in HTML.
· Fixed failed to save the webpage which contains link to the imap, mailbox, etc protocol.
October 28th, 2009
· Rename [Save all tabs as MHT] to [Save multiple tabs as MHT].
· Added [Check all/none] button in [Save multiple tabs as MHT].
· Checkin/unchecking tabs by dragging in [Save multiple tabs as MHT].
· Pre-fill filename text box for [Save multiple tabs as MHT]-[as a single file] by filename for first tab.
· Show errors when directory is not correct in [Save multiple tabs as MHT].
· Add skip button to skip saving of current tab in [Save multiple tabs as MHT].
· Added option to display progress bar of [Save as MHT], [Quick Save] in statusbar, instead of independent dialog.
· Avoid put full path for local file when converting HTML to MHT.
· Preserve last modification time in [convert HTML to MHT].
· Add [Convert HTML files in directory to MHT].
· Rename button label of [Convert HTML files to MHT].
· Added variables for custom filename.
· Improve extaction speed.
· Add filter to surpress external loading from MHT file.
· Add option to apply [Load image automatically] in brower's preferences to MHT document. (Exceptions are not supported)
· Support XML document which uses XSLT.
· Added option to hide UnMHT menu in tool menu.
· Add option to save local file in same directory as original file.
· Replace radio buttons in dialog to dropdown menu.
· Improve text selection in [Save selection as MHT].
· Use memory cache mode except in old Mozilla.
· Set default setting of filename to page title.
· Support mhtml for file extension.
· Fixed failed to open when header field contains spaces around "=".
· Fixed failed to save page properly if server returns different page for different referrer. (Send referrer to get file from server if avaiable.)
· Fixed failed to display MHT file correctly when URL in HTML file and Content-Location header escaped differently.
· Fixed failed to display MHT file correctly when filepath contains characters to be escaped.
· Fixed failed to display MHT file correctly when attribute value contains spaces.
· Fixed failed to display the MHT file saved from the HTML file extracted by UnMHT.
· Do not insert Link to original page in inline frame.
· Fixed filename filed is empty if [as a single file] is not selected last time in [Save multiple tabs as MHT].
· Avoid containing unmht scheme when saving the MHT file opened by UnMHT as MHT.
· Fixed failed to save the MHT file as MHT with [Original file].
· Fixed failed to handle the base URI which contains multi-byte characters.
· Fixed failed to open the MHT file which does not contain charset in Content-Type header.
· Fixed saving duplicated data scheme content.
· Fixed infinite saving when URL contains heading spaces.
· Fixed last directory is not stored correctly in [Save multiple tabs as MHT].
· Improve check of load from MHT file.
· Fixed reference name does not have extension when original URI has query string.
· Fixed garble caused by no re-encode of entity reference.
· Fixed ignoring empty files in MHT.
· Fixed return root document for non-exist file reference in MHT.
· Fixed failed to store images referred from background-image in some case.
· Fixed loading filter denies all CSS requests.
· Fixed failed to save document when SCRIPT element or STYLE element contain element other than text node.
· Fixed failed to open MHT file which contains spaces in Header value.
· Fixed failed to display dynamically inserted image when which has non-full-path.
March 20th, 2009
· Add [Save as MHT + additional files] feature (You can choose it by file type in saving dialog)
· Add save selection as MHT feature.
· Save non-HTML tab to single MHT file in [Save all tabs as MHT].
· Changed handling mechanism from nsIContentHandler to nsIDocumentLoaderFactory.
· Changed status indicator of [Save all tabs as MHT].
· Fixed message is not shown on overwrite confirm dialog of [Save all tabs as MHT].
· Fixed abort button does not work on overwrite confirm dialog of [Save all tabs as MHT].
· Fixed failed to save XML Document.
· Fixed UnMHT does not work on Thunderbird
· Fixed fail to open the MHT file which contains upper-case letters in Content-Type header.
· Support the MHT file which newline code is not uniformed.
· Make base64 decoder more flexible.
· Fixed failed to open the file which has complex Content-Location header.