New in version 1.0
July 2nd, 2009
- The bundled MD5 and SHA1 code has been removed.
- This release has complete reliance on OpenSSL.
- A floating point exception bug in print_stats() has been fixed.
- A termio bug where stdout redirection did not work upon SIGINT (Ctl-C) has been fixed.
- Digest comparisons have been moved out of hash functions into the main loop.
- There is a new feature to read hashes from a file.
- Runtime stats are disabled due to various bugs.
- A linked list to hold digests has been added.