New in version 1.42
February 4th, 2014
- Native database sequences are supported by the new class 'NativeDbSequencer'.
- The operator 'BinaryOperator.NOT' is supported in the ORM module now.
- The method KeyRing.find(..) is improved for parsing of composite Keys.
- The PropertyModifier class is redesigned for cleaner code and better performance.
New in version 1.34 (May 13th, 2013)
- The new Ujorm TransactionManager implementation is ready to use.
- Criterion object is serializable now.
- A new method Criterion.toStringFull() prints the condition including a domain name by example: Person(id EQ 3).
- A new method to print all information about the Key.toStringFull(true).
- The CSV parser and creator have an extended API.
- The AliasTable class supports building free SQL scripts using the Ujorm meta-model.
- A new ORM parameter MetaParams.INITIALIZATION_BATCH can specify a user initialization code.
New in version 1.32 (January 21st, 2013)
- many Ujo Validators are available now in the CORE module for common use
- the one database request loading for relations is supported using the database Query object API
- lazy loading can be disabled by default for each Query now
- CSV import tool can check a content of the header in the reading time
- the RingBuffer tool was extended for new useful methods
- more checkpoints, code cleaning and jUnit tests are done
- documentation was extended
New in version 1.31 (December 13th, 2012)
- database statements UPDATE or DELETE supports entity relations in the Criterion - including batch mode
- SQL entity and column names can be "quoted" optionally in the real SQL statements, for more information see the method: MetaParams.setQuotedSqlNames()
- the one critical bug is fixed for some cases of the lazy loading
- explicitly defined Key name created using a factory is fixed now
- there is available the new great plugging to NetBeans IDE to generate getters and setters easy for UJO - thanks to Martin Mahr
New in version 1.30 (October 22nd, 2012)
- A new module called ujo-wicket to provide a model for the Wicket framework from Ujo objects.
- A new class KeyFactory for an alternative way to create new ujo keys.
- The new interface WeakKey without the generic domain type parameter is finished; it is the simplified Key.
- A new class KeyRing intended to create a serializable and immutable Key collection.
- The class SpringKeyFactory is implemented to create special Keys; see the new class ApplicationContextAdapter.
- The class TypeService is replaced with a new interface ITypeService for better type-safe specification by Java generics
New in version 1.22 (January 31st, 2012)
- The UjoProperty interface extends the CriterionMaker now for a simpler Criterion building.
- A new annotation parameter called converter can be assigned for a special reading data from/to ResultSet.
- A new method UjoComparator.sort() is implemented, as well as a better type safe using Java generics.
- Solid database names of foreign columns name constraints are implemented.
- The right parameter of Criterion can be an indirect property.
- The default implementation toString() of the AbstractUjo object is improved.
New in version 1.21 (November 8th, 2011)
- Java 7.0 is supported now
- native SQL query can be used in the run-time on demanding requirements
- direct support for the Slf4J Logger framework
- slightly extended API for an easier use
- new special interface to store binary content to a BLOB
- new abstract class (OrmTableSynchronized) is available for the safe use in a multi-thread environment
- many other extensions is implemented and
- small bug fixing for some dialects and some minor other bugs are fixed
New in version 1.20 (June 13th, 2011)
- dialect for the database MS-SQL is implemented thanks to Tomas Hampl from company Effectiva
- new Native Criterion is implemented with an SQL expression to use on Ujorm query
- new annotation @Comment can be used to describe database tables or columns
- documentation Ujorm User Guide is extended
- new performance test with the database H2 is published
- no major bug was discovered
New in version 1.00 (October 30th, 2010)
- session and transaction management by the Spring framework
- optimized performance and extended API
- new documentation
- positive feedback from the production deployment