New in version 2.5.2
February 12th, 2014
- This release brings new translations (Ukrainian, Finnish) and some minor fixes on translations and code.
New in version 2.5 (January 20th, 2014)
- This version brings the support for the 13.10 Saucy Salamander and some bug fixes.
New in version 2.4.2 (October 3rd, 2013)
- This release brings various bugfixes and some improvements.
New in version 2.4.0 (May 7th, 2013)
- This version brings the support for Ubuntu Raring Ringtail 13.04 and drops the ones for Lucid Lynx and Oneiric Ocelot. Various bug fixed and a new translation added.
- Unfortunately, the Ubuntu Mini Remix project has not yet released the new 13.04 images, so they won't be available for the download. When these images will be ready, a new version of the program will come out.
New in version 2.3.5 (April 30th, 2013)
- Bugfix: when entering settings form, the graphic chroot resolution restores to default.
- Minor bugfixes.
New in version 2.3.4 (January 15th, 2013)
- the MATE preset did not install the `xserver-xorg` package;
- in the Gambas 3 version, although MATE is installed on the custom distro, the button `Desktop` did not work;
- you could not change the distribution name, otherwise many programs (such as the software center) did not start.
New in version 2.3.3 (December 29th, 2012)
- Updated Chinese, Romanian and Greek translations;
- Added Russian translation;
- Improved Ubiquity slideshows detection;
- Improved scripts execution
New in version 2.3.2 (December 10th, 2012)
- A second update will be released soon. In this new version, we've fixed the "black page" bug which occour when opening the packages list or the log file with gedit. We also checked and improved the compatibility with the new Linux Mint 14.
New in version 2.3.1 (November 15th, 2012)
- Fixed two bugs in Ubiquity form that blocked users from customize slideshow on Ubuntu 12.10;
- Added E17 and MATE to presets list.
- Added Elementary OS Luna support.
- Added Lubuntu to Ubiquity list.
- Updated Croatian translation.
New in version 2.3.0 (October 19th, 2012)
- Bugfix: I get '/casper/vmlinuz not found' with customized kernel image (LP #1065463).
- Bugfix: Lack of kernel when the kernel is updated (#20).
- Added Quantal Quetzal support.
- Removed Natty Narwhal support.
- Improved log generation.
- User manual updated.
- Now depends on gambas3-gb-image (only Gambas 3 version).
New in version 2.2.2 (October 1st, 2012)
- A minor update has been released today. Ubuntu Builder has now the Romanian translation and some improvements.
New in version 2.2.1 (August 28th, 2012)
- A minor update has been released today. Ubuntu Builder has now the German translation and a complete update of all the others languages.
New in version 2.1.0 (June 5th, 2012)
- New translations were imported, Linux Mint 13 "Maya" is now supported and some bugs were fixed. Yes, this is the new version of Ubuntu Builder, 2.1.0 (codename "Farah").
New in version 2.1.0 (June 4th, 2012)
- A new main version is coming. Ubuntu Builder 2.1.0 comes with Chinese and Croatian translations, Linux Mint 13 support and some bugfixes.
New in version 2.0.2 (May 18th, 2012)
- An important update has been released today with various bugfixes and improvements.