April 1st, 2011
· [Bug #278] On Firefox 4 and SeaMonkey 2.1, the extension XPI will no longer unpack upon install.
· [Bug #280] Improved support for the Firefox Private Browsing feature.
· [Bug #283] The URL Flipper menu has been relocated to the Tools menu.
· [Bug #285] Added cs-CZ translation from BabelZilla.
· [Bug #291] The zero-padding width is now automatically updated as needed if a manual navigation changes the index width.
· [Bug #294] Addressed a compatibility issue with the latest trunk nightlies.
March 23rd, 2011
· [Bug #141] The hashes of URL patterns will no longer be saved if Private Browsing is active.
· [Bug #162] The URL Flipper options dialog can now be accessed from the URL Flipper menu.
· [Bug #274] URL Flipper is now compatible with Firefox 4 and SeaMonkey 2.1.
· [Bug #275] Fixed a problem in which certain URL encodings could break URL Flipper.
· [Bug #276] The strip leading zero option will now start out as unchecked if auto-selection finds a sequence that has a leading zero.
· [Bug #277] Added/updated translations from BabelZilla.
June 22nd, 2009
· Improved the UI and behavior of the redirect suppression (the redirect suppression code developed for URL Flipper can also be found in the new NoRedirect extension).
· URL Flipper will now remember all patterns, across different browser windows and sessions.
· Arrow, directional and function keys can now be used for shortcut key sequences, and the default sequences have been changed to use arrow keys.
· URL Flipper can now skip past bad/missing URLs, based on the HTTP response code of the request.
· The URL Flipper toolbar buttons now support command modifiers: Alt+Click will attempt to suppress the pattern dialog, Shift+Click will force the pattern dialog to be shown, Ctrl+Click will invoke the action from the first index in the sequence instead of the current index, and a Middle-Click will perform the command in a new tab.
· URL Flipper now supports SeaMonkey 2.
· Improved the behavior and usability of the pre-selection feature introduced in 2.2.0.
· URL anchors (#) are now ignored for URL pattern matching and identification.