New in version 1.10.0-2
December 25th, 2013
- This version adds a fix for Debian package dependencies.
New in version 1.10.0 (December 23rd, 2013)
- This is mostly a bugfix release, but there are a few shiny new features as well.
- It has a search bar and download basket fixed at the top. User-defined settings have been added to preferences.
- An option has been added to run downloads across multiple servers.
New in version 1.9.0 (September 12th, 2013)
- There is quite a substantial changelog this time including a couple of usability improvements, style updates, bugfixes, and a few new features.
- Browse pages add more data when scrolling to the end of the page.
- The way previews are shown in the user interface has been updated. par2 (correcting incomplete downloads) now also works when the archive files have been renamed. Usenet server passwords are stored encrypted in the database.
- The preferences and configuration pages have been AJAXified.
- Preferences will now be automatically saved after editing.
New in version 1.8.0 (June 29th, 2013)
- Initial Usenet configuration was added to the installer.
- Inline images were enabled for spots to be shown.
- Spot statistics are now available per spot subcategory.
- Text files and images are displayed in a popup.
- yydecode was replaced with a native implementation.
New in version 1.7.0 (March 4th, 2013)
- There are a couple of bugfixes this time, albeit mostly minor issues but not in the least some bright new features and improvements.
- The default stylesheet is now "Light".
- There is a new, smaller download basket, whitelists for spots, and a large set filter.
New in version 1.6.1 (October 27th, 2012)
- This version fixes an annoying bug.
New in version 1.6.0 (October 17th, 2012)
- There are quite a few bugfixes this time, albeit mostly for minor issues.
- The main changes are showing the number of comments in the spots overview, support for PostgreSQL version 9, and scaling of images.
New in version 1.5.0 (September 4th, 2012)
- A large improvement to all stylesheets, improved file view pages, an option in the installer to choose the database engine for MySQL, and lots of minor improvements and bugfixes.
New in version 1.2.0 (December 22nd, 2011)
- URD can now also retrieve comments.
- The scripts for updating the database have been completely reworked.
- Many small tweaks were made in the user interface.
- The search options have been extended, and HTTPS is now used by default.
- For those upgrading, note that updating large databases may take some time.