January 5th, 2013
· Re-adds the tv_large.png icon that got omitted from the last release. This icon provides the larger toolbar icon for themes that honour the Customise Use Small Icons check box.
October 22nd, 2012Guide Tab:
· The vertical red line shows the actual time. The line tracks in increments of 1 minute.
· The programme's cell is highlighted with a red outline when clicked.
· The title search is now a 'proper' search text box where pressing enter will trigger the search without needing to press the Search button.
June 26th, 2012
· Fixes broken behaviour with the Hide Colours checkbox, in the Colours popup menu, on the Guide tab.
April 17th, 2012
· Properly orders the Channels drop-down according to the Alias name.
· Replaces the use of the soon to be unsupported: '-moz-border-radius' CSS property with: 'border-radius'.
March 20th, 2012
· Fixes an issue with the date routines not properly handling British Summer Time (GMT+1).
February 28th, 2012
· Fixes an issue with the time-bar not returning to its left-most position having pressed the Now or Refresh buttons.
February 26th, 2012
· Some tweaks to the way the Guide renders when the vertical scrollbar appears.
· The time-bar will no longer move off the top of the display area. (as a consequence the bottom time-bar is no longer required).
· The horizontal scrollbar will no longer move off the bottom of the display area.
· This should better serve users who have a longer list of channels.
February 20th, 2012
· Coloured genres on the programme Guide view.
· Select your own colours for each genre to display in the Guide - pink stripes denote that the programme is also a film.
· Favourites attribute.
· Right-click and tag any programme in the Guide, or Search, as a Favourite, and optionally specify the series number. The Favourites behave like the other attributes in the Search, and are also shown with a ♥ symbol.
· Fixed the poor handling when there is no internet connection. The add-on will now proceed as it does when everything is up to date and use the latest grab of data.