April 21st, 2009
· TwitKit 1.2.2 contains a few quick updates and bugfixes that were missed in 1.2.1.
April 12th, 2009
· After over a month of dedicated work, we've decided to release TwitKit 1.1. This release (codenamed "Goldfinch") focuses on UI improvements and an increase in stability. All of the code has been reorganized and cleaned up, making sure that it's as fast as possible.
· You'll also see quite a few new features in this release - including SSL (secure) connection support, the ability to localize TwitKit (we have 3 new languages!), and a little 'undock' button that lets you take TwitKit out of the sidebar and into a separate window.
· The UI has been redone in many ways - we're now using the awesome Fugue icon set, and the tabs now have icons instead of words, which allows us to fit more features in there!
· Also, due to popular request, the keyboard shortcut to open and close TwitKit has been changed - it's now Control+Alt+A (Command+Option+A for Mac users).