New in version 1.4.2
February 26th, 2009
- This version provides integration with Diamondcard Worldwide Communication services for making calls to regular and cell phones and sending SMS messages.
- Furthermore, the call history now gives details on the total number of calls and call duration.
New in version 1.4.1 (January 31st, 2009)
- Bug fixes:
- No sound when Twinkle is compiled without speex support.
- Build fixes:
- Compiling without KDE sometimes failed (cannot find -lqt-mt).
- Configure script did not correctly check for the readline-devel package.
New in version 1.4 (January 26th, 2009)
- This release provides codec preprocessing options for noise reduction, voice activity detection, and automatic gain control for all audio codecs.
- Tel-URIs are now supported as a destination address for a call or instant message.
- For authentication, AKAv1-MD5 is now supported in addition to plain MD5.