February 26th, 2009
· This version provides integration with Diamondcard Worldwide Communication services for making calls to regular and cell phones and sending SMS messages.
· Furthermore, the call history now gives details on the total number of calls and call duration.
January 31st, 2009Bug fixes:
· No sound when Twinkle is compiled without speex support.
· Compiling without KDE sometimes failed (cannot find -lqt-mt).
· Configure script did not correctly check for the readline-devel package.
January 26th, 2009
· This release provides codec preprocessing options for noise reduction, voice activity detection, and automatic gain control for all audio codecs.
· Tel-URIs are now supported as a destination address for a call or instant message.
· For authentication, AKAv1-MD5 is now supported in addition to plain MD5.