October 27th, 2010
· Changes were made regarding the location of configuration files.
May 6th, 2009
· The wxGTK (aka wxPython, wxWidgets, etc) GUI toolkit is now merely an option, and no longer required.
· In connection with  the application now accepts 3 command line options: -help, -wx and -d
December 8th, 2008
· A bug where a tile dropped on an existing one was permanently "absorbed" was fixed.
· The default throwback behavior was changed.
· Invalid moves are no longer thrown back.
· Throwback is done via a keyboard shortcut (F7).
· The program launcher's name was changed from "TuxMathScrabble" to "tuxmathscrabble".
· The default included dictionaries are Merriam-Webster English Dictionary, French-English, Spanish-English.
· Biographical and geographical names are filtered out.
November 5th, 2008
· Dictionaries can be loaded individually.
· The mouse wheel can be used to shuffle tiles.
· Limits on Tux's submissions can be configured (to give kids a chance).
· Configuration parameters were consolidated.
· Bugfixes were made to the administrative interface.
· Tooltips were restored.
· An uninstall option was added.
· An option to play from the package directory was added.
· Improvements were made to definition rendering.