New in version 0.7.13
October 27th, 2010
- Changes were made regarding the location of configuration files.
New in version 0.7.0 (May 6th, 2009)
- The wxGTK (aka wxPython, wxWidgets, etc) GUI toolkit is now merely an option, and no longer required.
- In connection with  the application now accepts 3 command line options: -help, -wx and -d
New in version 0.6.7 (December 8th, 2008)
- A bug where a tile dropped on an existing one was permanently "absorbed" was fixed.
- The default throwback behavior was changed.
- Invalid moves are no longer thrown back.
- Throwback is done via a keyboard shortcut (F7).
- The program launcher's name was changed from "TuxMathScrabble" to "tuxmathscrabble".
- The default included dictionaries are Merriam-Webster English Dictionary, French-English, Spanish-English.
- Biographical and geographical names are filtered out.
New in version 0.6.6 (November 5th, 2008)
- Dictionaries can be loaded individually.
- The mouse wheel can be used to shuffle tiles.
- Limits on Tux's submissions can be configured (to give kids a chance).
- Configuration parameters were consolidated.
- Bugfixes were made to the administrative interface.
- Tooltips were restored.
- An uninstall option was added.
- An option to play from the package directory was added.
- Improvements were made to definition rendering.