October 27th, 2010
· Changes were made regarding the location of configuration files.
December 9th, 2009
· Super fast new solver. Can toggle between original and new solvers. CPU usage capped. wx is not merely an option.
May 7th, 2009
· The wxGTK (aka wxPython, wxWidgets, etc) GUI toolkit is now merely an option, and no longer required.
· In connection with  the application now accepts 2 command line options: -help, -wx
December 7th, 2008
· A bug whereby a submission tile dropped on top of another got absorbed and disappeared was fixed.
· The default behavior whereby incorrect submission was thrown back to tray has been changed to not be thrown back.
· A keyboard shortcut was added to throw back tiles manually if desired.
November 10th, 2008
· Mouse wheel over the tray shuffles tray tiles.
· Admin sidebar image save capability has been fixed.
· Admin resize issues on some operating systems have been fixed.
· Font and color config variables have been fixed.
· Tooltips in admin config have been restored.
· This release can play from an unzipped package directory with optional installation.