New in version 0.7.4
October 27th, 2010
- Changes were made regarding the location of configuration files.
New in version 0.7.0 (December 9th, 2009)
- Super fast new solver. Can toggle between original and new solvers. CPU usage capped. wx is not merely an option.
New in version 0.6.0 (May 7th, 2009)
- The wxGTK (aka wxPython, wxWidgets, etc) GUI toolkit is now merely an option, and no longer required.
- In connection with  the application now accepts 2 command line options: -help, -wx
New in version 0.5.7 (December 7th, 2008)
- A bug whereby a submission tile dropped on top of another got absorbed and disappeared was fixed.
- The default behavior whereby incorrect submission was thrown back to tray has been changed to not be thrown back.
- A keyboard shortcut was added to throw back tiles manually if desired.
New in version 0.5.5 (November 10th, 2008)
- Mouse wheel over the tray shuffles tray tiles.
- Admin sidebar image save capability has been fixed.
- Admin resize issues on some operating systems have been fixed.
- Font and color config variables have been fixed.
- Tooltips in admin config have been restored.
- This release can play from an unzipped package directory with optional installation.