New in version 13.0
October 31st, 2013
- Latest Debian Wheezy package version of eJabberd.
- Replaced mod_ctlextra with mod_admin_extra [#118].
- Latest upstream versions of Speeqe and Punjab.
- Updated legacy settings [#67, #119].
New in version 11.2-lucid-x86 (August 9th, 2011)
- Built-in support for TurnKey domain management and dynamic DNS configuration, powered by Amazon Route 53, a robust cloud DNS service: http://www.turnkeylinux.org/dns
- Pre-installed all available security updates
New in version 11.1-lucid-x86 (January 25th, 2011)
- Set chat domain and admin password on firstboot (convenience, security).
- Set RE_XMPP_DOMAIN in config script dynamically (convenience).
- Bugfixed speeqe beta room uri (was pointing to alpha room).
- Set postfix MTA myhostname to localhost (bugfix).