June 12th, 2013
· Upgraded to latest version of ZenCart.
· Added phpsh (interative shell for PHP) and php5-cli (generically useful).
· Upstream source component versions: zen-cart 1.5.1
· Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.
September 25th, 2012
· Set ZenCart admin password and email on firstboot. Also set domain to serve (convenience, security).
· Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
· Set MySQL root password on firstboot (convenience, security).
· Force MySQL to use Unicode/UTF8.
· Includes PhpMyAdmin (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
· SSL support out of the box.
· Includes php-xcache PHP opcode cacher / optimizer (performance).
· Includes postfix MTA (bound to localhost) for sending of email (e.g. password recovery). Also includes webmin postfix module for convenience.
· zen-cart 1.5.0 (upstream archive)
· apache2 2.2.16-6+squeeze7
· mysql-server 5.1.63-0+squeeze1
· phpmyadmin 4:3.3.7-7