New in version 13.0
April 24th, 2014
- Precompile assets instead of setting ondemand [#126].
- Replaced ruby-enterprise with stock ruby from Debian [#102].
- Bugfixes for package transitions [#58, #59].
New in version 12.1 (June 12th, 2013)
- Upgraded to latest version of Tracks, and patched for ruby 1.8.
- Upstream source component versions: tracks 2.2 rubyenterprise 1.8.7-2012.02_i386_ubuntu10.04 1.8.7-2012.02_amd64_debian6
- Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.
New in version 12.0 (October 5th, 2012)
- Upgraded to latest upstream archive.
- Upgraded to latest upstream gems required by tracks.
- Upgraded to latest upstream ruby-enterprise and passenger.
- Major component versions:
- tracks 2.1 (upstream archive)
- rails 2.3.14
- ruby-enterprise 1.8.7-2012.02
- apache2 2.2.16-6+squeeze7
- mysql-server 5.1.63-0+squeeze1
- build-essential 11.5
New in version 11.3-lucid-x86 (December 12th, 2011)
- Installed security updates.
- Enabled etckeeper garbage collection by default.
- Upgraded to latest inithooks version (adhoc re-initialization via turnkey-init)
- VMWare build: run vmware-config-tools.pl on first boot
- Amazon EC2 EBS build: support resizing of root filesystem
New in version 11.2-lucid-x86 (August 9th, 2011)
- Built-in support for TurnKey domain management and dynamic DNS configuration, powered by Amazon Route 53, a robust cloud DNS service: http://www.turnkeylinux.org/dns
- Pre-installed all available security updates
New in version 11.1-lucid-x86 (January 25th, 2011)
- Replaced Ruby with Ruby Enterprise (performance).
- Set MySQL root password on firstboot (convenience, security).
- Force MySQL to use Unicode/UTF8.
- Set postfix MTA myhostname to localhost (bugfix).
- Included libreadline-dev so rails console works (bugfix).