June 12th, 2013
· Upgraded to latest version of Tracks, and patched for ruby 1.8.
· Upstream source component versions: tracks 2.2 rubyenterprise 1.8.7-2012.02_i386_ubuntu10.04 1.8.7-2012.02_amd64_debian6
· Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.
October 5th, 2012
· Upgraded to latest upstream archive.
· Upgraded to latest upstream gems required by tracks.
· Upgraded to latest upstream ruby-enterprise and passenger.
Major component versions:
· tracks 2.1 (upstream archive)
· rails 2.3.14
· ruby-enterprise 1.8.7-2012.02
· apache2 2.2.16-6+squeeze7
· mysql-server 5.1.63-0+squeeze1
· build-essential 11.5
December 12th, 2011
· Installed security updates.
· Enabled etckeeper garbage collection by default.
· Upgraded to latest inithooks version (adhoc re-initialization via turnkey-init)
· VMWare build: run vmware-config-tools.pl on first boot
· Amazon EC2 EBS build: support resizing of root filesystem
August 9th, 2011
· Built-in support for TurnKey domain management and dynamic DNS configuration, powered by Amazon Route 53, a robust cloud DNS service: http://www.turnkeylinux.org/dns
· Pre-installed all available security updates
January 25th, 2011
· Replaced Ruby with Ruby Enterprise (performance).
· Set MySQL root password on firstboot (convenience, security).
· Force MySQL to use Unicode/UTF8.
· Set postfix MTA myhostname to localhost (bugfix).
· Included libreadline-dev so rails console works (bugfix).