New in version 13.0
April 24th, 2014
- Latest Debian Wheezy package version of Trac and related packages.
New in version 12.1 (June 12th, 2013)
- Latest Debian Squeeze package version of Trac and related packages.
- Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.
New in version 12.0 (October 5th, 2012)
- Upgraded to latest upstream packages.
- Added libjs-jquery (required for trac-admin deploy in new version).
- Major component versions:
- trac 0.11.7-4
- trac-git 0.0.20100513-2
- trac-bzr 0.3.2-1
- trac-mercurial 0.11.0.7+svnr8365-3
- git-core 1:184.108.40.206-3
- bzr 2.1.2-1
- subversion 1.6.12dfsg-6
- mercurial 1.6.4-1
- apache2 2.2.16-6+squeeze7
- libapache2-mod-wsgi 3.3-2
- libjs-jquery 1.4.2-2
New in version 11.3-lucid-x86 (December 12th, 2011)
- Installed security updates.
- Enabled etckeeper garbage collection by default.
- Upgraded to latest inithooks version (adhoc re-initialization via turnkey-init)
- VMWare build: run vmware-config-tools.pl on first boot
- Amazon EC2 EBS build: support resizing of root filesystem
New in version 11.2-lucid-x86 (August 9th, 2011)
- Built-in support for TurnKey domain management and dynamic DNS configuration, powered by Amazon Route 53, a robust cloud DNS service: http://www.turnkeylinux.org/dns
- Pre-installed all available security updates