New in version 13.0
April 25th, 2014
- Torrent Server:
- Latest Debian Wheezy package versions of MLDonkey and ClamAV.
- Removed webgmui - only i386 supported [#128].
New in version 12.1 (June 12th, 2013)
- AjaXplorer related:
- Upgraded to latest version.
- Removed smb-root-write-fix patch (included in new version).
- Added USER_BASE_DRIVER to plugins multi-auth (required in new version).
- Force SSL and set locale to en_US.UTF-8.
- Upstream source component versions: webgmui 0.1.3 ajaxplorer 4.2.3
- Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.
New in version 12.0 (October 5th, 2012)
- Updated to latest upstream packages (MLDonkey, ClamAV).
- Transitioned from eXtplorer to AjaXplorer (web based filemanager)
- Pre-configured multi-authentication (Local and Samba).
- Pre-configured repositories (storage, user home directory).
- Set local admin password on firstboot.
- Configured automatic unix/smb user/group synchronization in Webmin.
- Major component versions:
- mldonkey-server 3.0.3-4
- webgmui 0.1.3
- clamav-daemon 0.97.3+dfsg-1~squeeze1
- stunnel4 3:4.29-1
- ajaxplorer 4.0.4 (upstream archive)
- samba 2:3.5.6~dfsg-3squeeze8
- lighttpd 1.4.28-2+squeeze1
New in version 11.3-lucid-x86 (December 12th, 2011)
- Installed security updates.
- Enabled etckeeper garbage collection by default.
- Upgraded to latest inithooks version (adhoc re-initialization via turnkey-init)
- VMWare build: run vmware-config-tools.pl on first boot
- Amazon EC2 EBS build: support resizing of root filesystem
New in version 11.2-lucid-x86 (August 9th, 2011)
- Built-in support for TurnKey domain management and dynamic DNS configuration, powered by Amazon Route 53, a robust cloud DNS service: http://www.turnkeylinux.org/dns
- Pre-installed all available security updates
New in version 11.1-lucid-x86 (January 25th, 2011)
- Set passwords on firstboot (convenience, security).