New in version 13.0
April 25th, 2014
- Tomcat Apache:
- Latest Debian Wheezy package version of Tomcat.
- Removed JkWorkersFile directive [#125].
New in version 12.1 (June 12th, 2013)
- Latest Debian Squeeze package version of Tomcat.
- Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.
New in version 12.0 (October 5th, 2012)
- Upgraded to latest upstream package.
- Updated Tomcat-Apache AJP connector configuration to use UTF-8 URL encoding which fixes a clear violation of relevant RFC's.
- Major component versions:
- tomcat6 6.0.35-1+squeeze2
- apache2 2.2.16-6+squeeze7
- libapache2-mod-jk 1:1.2.30-1squeeze1
- openjdk-6-jdk 6b18-1.8.13-0+squeeze2
- openjdk-6-jre 6b18-1.8.13-0+squeeze2
- ant 1.8.0-4
- mysql-server 5.1.63-0+squeeze1
- libmysql-java 5.1.10+dfsg-2
New in version 11.3-lucid-x86 (December 12th, 2011)
- Installed security updates.
- Enabled etckeeper garbage collection by default.
- Upgraded to latest inithooks version (adhoc re-initialization via turnkey-init)
- VMWare build: run vmware-config-tools.pl on first boot
- Amazon EC2 EBS build: support resizing of root filesystem
New in version 11.2-lucid-x86 (August 9th, 2011)
- Built-in support for TurnKey domain management and dynamic DNS configuration, powered by Amazon Route 53, a robust cloud DNS service: http://www.turnkeylinux.org/dns
- Pre-installed all available security updates
New in version 2009.10-hardy-x86 (October 25th, 2009)
- Renamed tomcat-apache (was tomcat).
- Upgraded to sun-java6.
- Added postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email from web applications (e.g., password recovery). Also added webmin-postfix module for convenience.
- Added Turnkey web control panel (replaces welcome page)
- Added redirects for /manager and /host-manager (convenience)
- Enabled multiverse Ubuntu repository and pinned sun-java6 so it can be updated (security).
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).