June 12th, 2013
· Latest Debian Squeeze package version of Tomcat.
· Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.
October 5th, 2012
· Upgraded to latest upstream package.
· Updated Tomcat-Apache AJP connector configuration to use UTF-8 URL encoding which fixes a clear violation of relevant RFC's.
Major component versions:
· tomcat6 6.0.35-1+squeeze2
· apache2 2.2.16-6+squeeze7
· libapache2-mod-jk 1:1.2.30-1squeeze1
· openjdk-6-jdk 6b18-1.8.13-0+squeeze2
· openjdk-6-jre 6b18-1.8.13-0+squeeze2
· ant 1.8.0-4
· mysql-server 5.1.63-0+squeeze1
· libmysql-java 5.1.10+dfsg-2
December 12th, 2011
· Installed security updates.
· Enabled etckeeper garbage collection by default.
· Upgraded to latest inithooks version (adhoc re-initialization via turnkey-init)
· VMWare build: run vmware-config-tools.pl on first boot
· Amazon EC2 EBS build: support resizing of root filesystem
August 9th, 2011
· Built-in support for TurnKey domain management and dynamic DNS configuration, powered by Amazon Route 53, a robust cloud DNS service: http://www.turnkeylinux.org/dns
· Pre-installed all available security updates
October 25th, 2009
· Renamed tomcat-apache (was tomcat).
· Upgraded to sun-java6.
· Added postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email from web applications (e.g., password recovery). Also added webmin-postfix module for convenience.
· Added Turnkey web control panel (replaces welcome page)
· Added redirects for /manager and /host-manager (convenience)
· Enabled multiverse Ubuntu repository and pinned sun-java6 so it can be updated (security).
· Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).