New in version 13.0
April 25th, 2014
- Latest Debian Wheezy package version of Tomcat.
New in version 12.1 (June 12th, 2013)
- Latest Debian Squeeze package version of Tomcat.
- Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.
New in version 12.0 (October 5th, 2012)
- Tomcat: Upgraded to latest upstream package.
- Major component versions:
- tomcat6 6.0.35-1+squeeze2
- openjdk-6-jdk 6b18-1.8.13-0+squeeze2
- openjdk-6-jre 6b18-1.8.13-0+squeeze2
- ant 1.8.0-4
- mysql-server 5.1.63-0+squeeze1
- libmysql-java 5.1.10+dfsg-2
New in version 11.3-lucid-x86 (December 12th, 2011)
- Installed security updates.
- Enabled etckeeper garbage collection by default.
- Upgraded to latest inithooks version (adhoc re-initialization via turnkey-init)
- VMWare build: run vmware-config-tools.pl on first boot
- Amazon EC2 EBS build: support resizing of root filesystem
New in version 11.2-lucid-x86 (August 9th, 2011)
- Built-in support for TurnKey domain management and dynamic DNS configuration, powered by Amazon Route 53, a robust cloud DNS service: http://www.turnkeylinux.org/dns
- Pre-installed all available security updates