New in version 13.0
April 24th, 2014
- Removed Digest::SHA1 - optional per docs [#84].
- Inithook: Force htpasswd to use CRYPT encryption [#127].
New in version 12.1 (June 12th, 2013)
- Upgraded to latest version of TWiki.
- Upstream source component versions: twiki 5.1.4
- Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.
New in version 12.0 (October 5th, 2012)
- Upgraded to latest upstream archive.
- Added zip and unzip to plan (support new backup/restore module).
- Bugfix: Added AdminUser to TWikiAdminGroup (LP#708656)
- Bugfix: Can't find or install extensions (LP#695873).
- Major component versions:
- twiki 5.1.1 (upstream archive)
- apache2 2.2.16-6+squeeze7
New in version 11.3-lucid-x86 (December 12th, 2011)
- Installed security updates.
- Enabled etckeeper garbage collection by default.
- Upgraded to latest inithooks version (adhoc re-initialization via turnkey-init)
- VMWare build: run vmware-config-tools.pl on first boot
- Amazon EC2 EBS build: support resizing of root filesystem
New in version 11.2-lucid-x86 (August 9th, 2011)
- Built-in support for TurnKey domain management and dynamic DNS configuration, powered by Amazon Route 53, a robust cloud DNS service: http://www.turnkeylinux.org/dns
- Pre-installed all available security updates