New in version 13.0
October 30th, 2013
- Configured to allow users preferences stored in database.
- Specified blowfish_secret and regeneration on firstboot (security).
New in version 12.1 (June 12th, 2013)
- Upgraded to latest version of Symfony.
- Added phpsh (interative shell for PHP) and php5-cli (generically useful).
- Upstream source component versions: symfony 2.2.0
- Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.
New in version 12.0 (October 5th, 2012)
- Upgraded to latest upstream archive (Symfony2 standard vendors).
- Added php5-sqlite and php5-intl (Symfony2 dependencies).
- Misc tweaks required for Symfony2, including setting default timezone; - /etc/php5/cli/php.ini - /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
- Major component versions:
- symfony 2.0.12 (upstream archive)
- apache2 2.2.16-6+squeeze7
- mysql-server 5.1.63-0+squeeze1
- phpmyadmin 4:3.3.7-7
New in version 11.3-lucid-x86 (December 12th, 2011)
- Installed security updates.
- Enabled etckeeper garbage collection by default.
- Upgraded to latest inithooks version (adhoc re-initialization via turnkey-init)
- VMWare build: run vmware-config-tools.pl on first boot
- Amazon EC2 EBS build: support resizing of root filesystem
New in version 11.2-lucid-x86 (August 9th, 2011)
- Built-in support for TurnKey domain management and dynamic DNS configuration, powered by Amazon Route 53, a robust cloud DNS service: http://www.turnkeylinux.org/dns
- Pre-installed all available security updates (see manifest for package versions)