TurnKey SilverStripe Live CD Changelog
New in version 13.0October 30th, 2013
- Increased php memory_limit to 128M
- Python-bcrypt installed via PIP (not available in Wheezy) [#83].
- Configured to allow users preferences stored in database.
- Specified blowfish_secret and regeneration on firstboot (security).
New in version 12.1 (June 12th, 2013)
- Upgraded to latest major version.
- Updated conf for new version.
- Updated inithook (3.0+ uses bcrypt for password hashing).
- Added phpsh (interative shell for PHP) and php5-cli (generically useful).
- Upstream source component versions: silverstripe 3.0.5
- Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.